The Perfect Finish. Done.
Have you ever applied polyurethane and felt utter panic at how it turned out? Visible brushstrokes? White streaks? Bumpy to the touch? I hear you.
Get it all figured out for just $29 with the Fabulously Finished Ultimate Reference Bundle, packed full of everything you need to turn wood finishing disasters into projects you can't wait to show off!
THE SIMPLE SYSTEM DESIGNED TO GUIDE YOU TO THE PERFECT FINISH
Just Imagine If You Could...
- Finish your project in just a few hours, without ever feeling stressed or unsure
- Quickly determine which finish to use for your project
- Actually feel confident you're using the right product, instead of hoping your finish is effective
- Have a concrete plan of action for applying your finish, and dealing with any difficult sections of the piece
- Stop feeling embarrassed by how your project turned out, and actually enjoy showing off your work
- Learn the knowledge you need to quickly and efficiently choose and apply the perfect finish every time
As Seen On:
YOUR SECRET WEAPON FOR THE PERFECT FINISH
- Get a digital copy of the Fabulously Finished Guidebook which will guide you to the ideal finish for the project you're working on RIGHT NOW!
- Includes two bonus resources: the Choosing a Finish Workbook, and 4 No-Fail Finishing Formulas
- Contains more than $50 in printable resources (if purchased individually.)
- Best of all, you'll get the support, know-how, and motivation you need to grow as woodworker and become a finishing pro.
HOW IT WORKS:
Step 1: Fill Out the Workbook
The workbook takes you through a step-by-step process to help you select the perfect finish to your piece... no matter what your project is!
Step 2: Read the Guide
Once you've selected your finish, read the parts of the guide you need to make the perfect finish!
Step 3: Apply the Finish
Make your test sample (we'll talk about that!) and if all looks good, apply the finish to your piece!
Hi, I'm Lindsay Fay!
And I know what it's like to struggle with wood finishes.
One of my very first projects was refinishing a really cute, early 20th century desk I found at Goodwill. I stripped it (which was its own disaster,) then decided to stain with Minwax Polyshades.
It was a sunny, 90 degree day, and I was staining the piece on a tiny condo balcony. Imagine my surprise when instead of soaking into the wood like the internet told me would happen, the stain immediately dried into some sort of hardened finish on top of the wood.
It was fine, I told myself. Just looked like I painted it brown. That's not so bad, right?
Things like this happened again. And again. But I kept trying, kept experimenting, and finally, finally, I started learning. And now, four years after that initial desk project, I can finally say I understand wood finishes.
And I am ready to share that knowledge with you!
READY TO GET STARTED?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY PRODUCT?
Your Fabulously Finished Ultimate Reference Bundle will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provided at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes.
WILL I RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT?
No. At this time, the Fabulously Finished Ultimate Reference Bundle is only available as digital PDF product, although you are welcome to print the product and have it bound.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We are confident you are going to love your purchase, however if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we do provide a 14-day happiness guarantee.
HOW DO I KNOW IF FABULOUSLY FINISHED IS FOR ME?
Have you ever finished a piece and thought to yourself "it looks okay, I guess..."
Have you ever looked at project and wondered what finish is the right one to use?
Have you ever applied stain, and had it look blotchy, or had the ends look entirely different from the rest of the piece?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, Fabulously Finished is for you!
WHAT IS THE COST OF FABULOUSLY FINISHED?
The Fabulously Finished Ultimate Reference Bundle is priced at $29.